advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus
10 Geometric Textures
- 800x800 and larger
- please like/reblog if downloading
24 Sherlock Themed Fonts - inspired by this post.
download full pack here
1. aleo 2. nexa slab 3. plantagenet cherokee 4. kefa 5. prestige elite std 6. sail 7. hoefler 8. londontwo 9. little days 10. metropolis 1920 11. haymaker 12. pacifico 13. alexandria 14. tribal garamond 15. chunkfive 16. code bold 17. archistico* 18. superclarendon-italic 19. littlelord fontleroy 20. alégre sans 21. nautik 22. pablo 23. quicksand* 24. superclarendon-bold
"He was confused at first, as if he had never seen another human before. His eyes were intense… and focused, and… I’ve never seen eyes like those before."
The Game of Life.
oh my god
what an interesting way to look at things.
lifes a gamble
and death always wins
because death has nothing to lose
Or maybe because Death’s a cheating whore look at that fuck hiding cards under his bony ass
I LOVE YOU, in many words, in a few, in many times, over and over again, or even in none. I love you such that “I” is forgetting what “I” means, and “love” meaning the way you laugh, or light up when you see me. I love you such that “you” is the word I recognize—that my brain processes, and it scares me, but it’s okay. It’s okay, because I’ll be okay, I’ll be safe. I’ll be safe because I know the “you” in your “I love you” is I, and with you I am safe.
I’ll be a story in your head. But that’s ok. We’re all stories, in the end.
Great white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) caught in mid-breach attacking a seal decoy at Seal Island, False Bay, South Africa.
Photographs by Irish photographer David Jenkins
The Iron Throne as described in the novels, officially endorsed by GRRM on his blog as the most accurate artistic representation thus far. By artist Marc Simonetti.
Losers are people who are so afraid of not winning, they don’t even try.
"Falling in love is a crazy thing to do. It’s like a socially acceptable form of insanity." - Her (2013)
"the first time we met, we hated each other." "no, you didn’t hate me, i hated you. the second time we met, you didn’t even remember me" "i did too, i remembered you. the third time we met, we became friends." "we were friends for a long time." "and then we weren’t." "and then we fell in love."